Terms & Conditions
The Terms and conditions contained on this page is a part of an agreement between BELL SOLAR PTY LTD trading as Sunboost ABN 69 617 634 876 referred to as “Sunboost” and the customer named on this Quote/contract as “you” or “your”.
1. ACCEPTENCE : This agreement starts when you accept our offer set out in this quote, which you can do by accepting the offer over the telephone; accepting the offer by sending an email or signing, scanning and sending the quote to our address by post or by email. You may also require to pay the deposit amount to make your purchase final.
2. YOU WARRANT THAT YOU : a) are at least 18 years of age; and b) either a registered property owner or c)you have been authorized by all registered owners to enter into this agreement; d) have read and accepts to and acknowledge the provisions of this agreement.
3. PAYMENT : a) Payments under this agreement can be made by Bpay, bank cheque, money order, cash, debit card, credit card or direct deposit. b) Required deposit must be paid in full at the same time as you accept our offer; c) You must pay Sunboost the balance at the same time as Sunboost delivers the system to the premises. d) if you fail to pay outstanding amount in full when due, admin fees plus outstanding payment shall accrue until these payments received from you. Late payments may occur Admin charges of $399 plus penalty interest.
4. REPOSSESSION AND COSTS : Notwithstanding clause 3, if payment is not received by Sunboost when due, Sunboost reserves the right to enter the Installation Address without notice and repossess the System and to seek from you all costs for the repossession, loss in value of the repossessed system, wasted costs including but not limited to handling, installation and disbursements.
5. REFUNDS : This agreement ends for any of the following reasons before we install a system at your premises and we will refund all of the money you have paid under this agreement. a) within 10 days after accepting this agreement b) If we haven’t delivered and installed the system at your property within 6 weeks after the target date; c) if the price increase notice is given and you chose to end the agreement rather than accepts the price increase; and d) if the distributor refuses the grid connection application. Admin charge of $150 will apply if you cancel the agreement on the day of installation.
6. PRICE CHANGES : If it is reasonable to do so and are not prohibited by law from doing so; In effect of the price increase of the system or any part of it, the installation of the system, STC value increase or decrease and any item mentioned in this quote Sunboost will notify you about this price changes to cover the cost by information provided by you in this quotation.
7. GRID CONNECTION APPROVAL : Sunboost will apply for grid connection approval on your behalf as soon as we receive required information from you. This agreement is subject to grid connection approval being granted. Installation target day may change due to delays in installation.
8. DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION : 1) Sunboost will make every reasonable effort to ensure that your System is delivered and installed on the agreed date provided condition 1 met. 2) You agree that the agreed date is only a target date and not a strict deadline and Sunboost will not be liable to you if we fail to deliver and install the System at the Installation Address by the agreed date. 3) Subject to the provisions in this Agreement you may indicate your preference as to the location of the solar panels and inverter but you must do as soon as possible before the commencement of any work. 4) Installation is to take place in accordance with the design and specification provided by Sunboost unless circumstances that could not have been reasonably anticipated by Sunboost require a new design or specification which may result in a change in the Price. You or your representative must be present at the Premises for any site inspection and for the delivery and installation of the System.
9. SITE ACCESS : The Purchaser grants to Sunboost permission, sufficient access or possession of the Site as is necessary to complete site inspections, delivery and the installation of the goods. Any failure to provide access or impede that access, such that the installation works cannot be conducted by Sunboost Australia may result in a change in the Price.
10. BUILDING DEFECTS : a) You warrant that the building or location at the Installation Address is safe, free from defects including asbestos-free and fit for the purpose of installing the System. B) You acknowledge that Sunboost is not responsible for any damage to the System or your building howsoever so caused as a consequence of a defect or deficiency in your building or part thereof. C) Sunboost is not responsible or liable for diminished or inadequate performance or installation if your building contains brittle roof tiles, oxidized metal roof or meter boxes or poor roof supports. d) You must fix all such defects before Sunboost arranges for the installation of the System.
11. ACCREDITED INSTALLER : To ensure your system meets industry best practice and all relevant Australian Standards we contract a Clean Energy Council accredited independent licence electrician ("Installer") to install your system who is responsible for installing your system. We agree to provide you with details of your Installer prior to the commencement of any work upon request.
12. STCs AND LGCs : a) The Purchaser assigns all rights create STCs to Sunboost Australia and authorizes Sunboost Australia to create, apply and retain STCs and all financial benefits or value attributable to them. b) The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the installation portion of the Price on the Order Confirmation has been calculated on the basis that STCs will be approved by the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator. If for any reason Sunboost Australia determines that the STCs are not, or will not be, available to Sunboost Australia as anticipated by Sunboost Australia when calculating the Price, then the customer must pay an additional amount to reflect the value of such benefits that are not, or will not, be available to Sunboost Australia. c) Sunboost Australia does not warrant that any or all LGCs will be available for the Purchaser to receive and obtain financial benefit due to the operation of the System on the Site. d) The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that any information regarding STCs and LGCs stated by Sunboost Australia in the Preliminary Report or otherwise stated is accepted as a guide only and does not form any guarantee of approval or financial benefit.
13. SYSTEM GUARANTEES : Providing that reasonable inspection of the goods has not resulted in the detection of any defect in the goods and subject to sub-clause 14.B hereof, liability for breach of any conditions or warranty implied by the Australian Consumer Law is limited to any of the following as determined by Sunboost Australia: (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of the goods.
13.B. The only conditions and warranties which are binding on Sunboost in respect of the stated, quality, capability or condition of the goods or whether they are suitable, adequate or appropriate for the purpose or purposes for which they are purchased or anything else in relation to the goods are those provisions which cannot be excluded under any Federal or State law relating to the sale or supply of goods C) The foregoing warranty does not apply to the System if: (i) the System has been modified by any party other than us, or without our prior written consent; (ii) the System has been improperly installed by you or installed by anyone other than a Clean Energy Council accredited independent Licence electrician; or (iii) an Outstanding Amount remains unpaid for 10 days or more. d)For the avoidance of doubt, when an Outstanding Amount remains unpaid to Sunboost then all call-outs for maintenance, service and repairs remain suspended until the Outstanding Amount is received in full by Sunboost. E) Although these other guarantees and warranties may not cover labour costs, travel costs and delivery costs arising from a claim under these other guarantees and warranties. We will notify you if this is the case, and tell you the costs payable. The costs will be payable in advance. F) Sunboost offers a system warranty of 1 year or as agreed in this agreement, Solar components manufacturer’s warranty applies as per manufacturer’s warranty terms. G) During the warranty Period, we will provide reasonable assistance to you in making any guarantee or warranty claim against the manufacturer of the System, including by acting as your liaison with the manufacturer.
14. MAKING A COMPLAINT : If you have a complaint relating to the System, its installation or this agreement generally, you can make a complaint to us by: (a) calling us on our telephone number as set out in the Quote; or (b) giving us written notice of this, by post or email.
16. STC Value : STC Value is subject to change
17. Currency : Australian dollar
18. Net Meter : Grid (NET) Meter to be installed by your Electricity Retailers and not included in quotation.